Our rate schedule is very simple. $690 CDN (roughly 550 USD) per person, per week. Includes accommodations, 16' Deep V Lund Boat with floors, livewells, and new 25 HP motors. Children 15 and under will still remain at 1/2 price and we will still negotiate group discounts.
For those who can only spare a few days to get out on the water, our rates are $150 CDN (104 USD) per night, per person. Minimum number of days may apply, call 1-888-232-7729 for booking schedule.
Prices Subject to change without notice depending upon exchange rates.
For those who want a little more comfort, we also have six 1625 SS Lund Rebels with 40 or 50 HP Mercury Motors, live well, bait well, Minnkota Electric Trolling Motors w/remote, and all gas.
For our handicapped guests, we are also proud to offer a pontoon that will easily accommodate wheelchairs. There's no reason to stay off the water!
Fox Den: East side of duplex cabin. Two person cabin with extra futon for third person. Large kitchen and eating area. Three piece bathroom with walk-in shower and grab bars. Lakeside deck with propane barbecue and easy access to dock.
Wolf Den: West side of duplex cabin. Two person cabin with futon for third person. Large kitchen and eating area. Three piece bedroom with walk-in shower and grab bars. Lakeside deck with propane barbecue and easy access to docks.
Caribou Cabin: Fully handicap accessible cabin with easy access to docks. Three bedrooms that sleep 6 comfortably. Kitchen work space for the disabled, open pantry, and dishwasher. Large bathroom with roll-in shower, open vanity, and grab bars. 8 X 16 screened in porch.
Bear's Den: 6 person. 2 twin beds in loft and 2 twins in each main floor bedrooms, new deck, screened in porch.
Lynx Lair: 5 person. 3 single beds, one double bed, great for families, new kitchen, bathroom, and a screened in porch with both front and back decks.
Whiskey Jack: 4 person. 2 private bedrooms (one double bed in each) 4 piece bath, and full kitchen with dishwasher
Beaver Dam: 4 person. 2 bedroom cabin with 2 twins in each, large deck, and screened in porch. 3 piece bath, fully renovated kitchen with dishwasher, and private dock.
Your Package Includes:
A modern, comfortable cabin with:
• Fully equipped kitchen with full size fridge and stove, automatic coffee maker, toaster, all dishes, cutlery, pots, pans, and cooking utensils
• Full bathroom with hot and cold running water, towels, and body soap
• Real mattress with all linen, blankets, and pillows
• Propane furnace
• Gas barbeque
• Quiet 15 hp Yamaha 4-stroke motor with electric start and gas
• Safe 14 and 16 ft aluminum boats with cushions, seats, net, minnow buckets, paddles, safety kit, and anchors
• Screened in fish cleaning house with counters, freezer, cleaning aprons, hand towels, and running cold water
• Outdoor propane deep-fryers, pot, and 2 ft frying pan available upon request
• Large outdoor griddle for group breakfasts or fish fries
• Rates are in Canadian funds
• 10% discount if you bring your own boat
• A $200.00 per person non-refundable deposit required to confirm your booking
• Prices do not include applicable taxes
• Check-in - Saturdays 12:00 to 3:00 pm
• Check-out - Fridays by 10:00 am
• Early arrivals/late departures - $50.00 per night
• Payment in full at check-in, Cash or traveler's cheques preferred, Visa and Mastercard accepted.
• Shorter stays available upon request, call for more information
• Please call for family packages
• Children 15 and under are 1/2 price
• The Thunder Bay District of Health Services has approved our water as safe for consumption water is Filtered an UV protected
Available At the Office:
Fishing and hunting licenses
• Live bait and some tackle
• Gift counter carrying hand-crafted items by local artisan
• T-shirts, coffee mugs, and jackknives
• Shore lunch kits
• Golf cart rental
• Guide services
• Limited high-speed internet and voice over IP telephone access
Stocking of Cabins:
We would be pleased to facilitate your adventure by stocking the cabin with food and beverages of your choice for a nominal fee. The local grocery store carries a full line of meats, dairy, and groceries (fresh veggies are the exception). They also maintain a selection of liquor, beer, and wine.
• 20 X 30 marquis tent for group activities
• Solar power 24 hours a day
• Free boat launch for drive in guests
• Power outlets on docks for recharging boat batteries
• Maps of the Caribou Lake
• Large outdoor griddle
• 16.5 Foot boats available for $35 per day, per person. Minimum 2 people.